WHO WE ARE:
MicroSource, LLC (www.microSourceLLC.com) is a best-in-class manufacturing company specializing in premium plant nutrition products for agriculture to fulfill the ever-growing need for global food production.
MicroSource, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gavilon Fertilizer, LLC (www.gavilon.com), one of the most influential companies in agriculture today, being a multi-national firm with over 100 years of history. Gavilon/MicroSource has owned and operated the Shakopee, MN location for over 30+ years. We are considered one of the fastest growing agriculture companies in the Minneapolis area today.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in premium customer service when interacting with our customers.
- Accurate data entry and management of all assigned customer orders & shipments.
- Accurately provide timely reporting at the end of each month and general administrative duties as assigned.
- Interact and work with microSource sales, logistics, and production management personnel daily.
- Assist scale-office with truck unloading/loading procedures.
- Be timely in attendance, committed to customers, and have a positive outlook.
- Work consistently the hours of 7:00am-3:30pm(June-March).
- Ability to work overtime, extended hours and some Saturdays(7:00am-noon) during the spring fertilizer season (April-May).
- Full accountability and ownership of all assigned tasks.
- Inventory management, with an emphasis on diligent attention to detail.
- Understand and participate in the company’s confidentiality policy.
- No travel is required for this position.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting/business preferred. In lieu of a college degree, equivalent professional work experience in related field will be considered.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and multi-task with other team members.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance offered.
- Annual employer contributions depending on your chosen plan towards your HRA/HSA
- Life and AD&D insurance at 2x your base salary at no cost.
- Day 1 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- 10 paid holidays each calendar year.
- Life Experience based PTO starting at 4 weeks minimum