Staffing Now has partnered with a leading academic partner in the Grapevine area to fill a Customer Experience Specialist role. This position is responsible for providing high level customer service to incoming calls and emails. The CES is responsible for responding, researching and replying to all incoming inquiries regarding enrollment, eligibility verification, ID cards, and waiver inquiries. This individual will work closely with others on the specified team, insurance carriers, and other departments within the company.
- Answer and return incoming telephone calls and emails to resolve customer and client inquiries and issues in a timely manner.
- Provide enrollment, eligibility verification, ID cards, and level 1 & 2 waiver information to parents and students whether by email, fax, phone call or mail.
- Effectively diffuse escalated customer related issues by analyzing, utilizing resource material and partnering with others to resolve complex problems.
- Work with insurance carriers regarding enrollments in their systems and process emergency adds.
- Navigate multiple systems to include the waiver, enrollment, and imaging systems.
- Create weekly reports.
- Identify process and service enhancements.
- Assist Customer Care Manager on special projects as needed.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, and Compliance Program Policies.
- Maintain confidentiality of company business.
- Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 3+ years customer service background or equivalent required in the healthcare industry; knowledge of insurance is a plus
- Current and in-depth knowledge and understanding of customer service delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and take on responsibility
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
This position is a contract-to-hire opportunity paying $15.75/hour. Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.