The Intersect Group is seeking a Customer Engineer for one of their clients in the Atlanta area! A Customer Engineer is responsible for the proactive and reactive support, troubleshooting and documentation of new and existing customer base. This position is ideal for a hands-on, well rounded engineer who desires to be involved in all aspects of the IT field. The position requires strong resource and time management skills for systems support.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Serve as primary on-site engineering resource supporting all aspects of technology for Mindshift clients
* Supporting and trouble-shooting on-premise desktop environment including but not limited to workstation imaging and support of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
* Supporting and trouble-shooting modern networks including but not limited to TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, switches, firewalls, and wireless
* Supporting and trouble-shooting multi-site Active Directory 2003/2008/2012 environments
* Supporting and trouble-shooting backup solutions both on-site and remote
* Implementing, supporting, and trouble-shooting of on-premise printers and print servers
* Supporting and trouble-shooting on-premises networks
* Proven customer facing field experience
* Cultivate close working relationship with assigned clients' point of contacts and user base
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Responsible for case closures and daily time entries using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ticketing system
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 70067 when responding to this ad.