Customer Communications Associate
Would you like to start a new career but have little to no experience?
Have you always been interested in business/customer service/communication?
Would you like to earn money while having fun! (Really!!)
We got you! Kick start your career today!
What You Will Do:
As a Customer Communications Associate, your primary responsibility is to execute marketing initiatives and provide daily support to the management team.
Daily activities include identifying consumer trends and solutions, implementing marketing programs to increase consumer exposure, and keeping detailed records of all potential customer leads. The Customer Communications Associate will also monitor and communicate market / industry trends, consumer feedback, and adjust the campaigns accordingly with the team.
Given success in individual projects, this position will also have the opportunity to assist in managing territories, creating training materials and the potential for project management. The goal of the Customer Communications Associate is to ensure that their client’s brands are recognized as industry leaders through increased revenue, brand awareness and increased market share.
How You Will Do It:
- Responsible execution of daily tasks surrounding product and service promotions for assigned clientele
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to map territory, game plan, and launch marketing plans
- Provide ongoing market evaluation through direct consumer contact, follow ups, and monitoring of competition and industry trends
- Interact with consumers daily to assess the current demand of client products and services and adjust campaigns to have a coherent message that resonates with the target market
- Ensure a seamless sales process through effective marketing and promotional tactics and collateral
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.