About the Company:
DialAmerica is one of the nations largest teleservices companies. Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey DialAmerica has 23 call centers located throughout the United States. Today we have both inbound and outbound calling campaigns for over one hundred Fortune 500 clients, providing customer care and sales solutions to their existing and prospective customers.
Over 5,000 DialAmerica employees work for a diverse portfolio of clients in multiple industry sectors including financial services, communications, healthcare, pharmaceutical, technology, marketing, and fundraising, consumer products, energy and others.
About the Position:
We are interviewing both English and Spanish Speaking agents now for the 2015 annual Medicare open enrollment push beginning in September. Our agents provide exceptional customer service on behalf of our industry leading healthcare client. Your responsibility is to take inbound calls from eligible Medicare Advantage Plan members, answer basic questions about the plan and enrollment process, and schedule an in-person consultation with a licensed benefits specialist. If you’re taking fall classes or will be looking for steady employment beginning around early September, you can apply now to line up a job ahead of time!
- Gather prospective member information, provide plan information and enroll customers in appropriate healthcare program. .
- Answer customer requests or inquires concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- Upsell products and/or services
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues / skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and services provided to the customer
- Continually maintain working knowledge of our clients' products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs
- Use online database to keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions taken.
- Weekly Pay & Paid on-the-job Training
- Healthcare Coverage plan is available after 3 months
Annualized base salary increases based on performance.
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonus Program
- Supportive & Motivating Staff to help you succeed
- Professional & Upbeat Office Setting