Job title: Customer Care Associate
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
- Responsible for assisting patient and HCP customers with inquiries related to company information, product information inquiries, product and device use, literature requests, savings offers, and assistance with other products and services.
- This is a customer service position located in an inbound call center of a pharmaceutical manufacturer. The primary focus is to deliver an optimal customer experience and build customer loyalty through telephone interactions, email, postal mail, and emerging communications such as chat, text, and social media.
- Provide technical assistance to customers related to product or promotional website issues.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor degree preferred.
- 3 years previous customer facing experience required
- Professional experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical device call center highly desirable.
- Data entry experience required
- Fluency to read and speak Spanish is preferred