Callingall finance whizzes! If you bring a detail-oriented and analytical approach tothe table, then look no further - your new career as a Credit Analyst awaitsyou at Welbilt.
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers andinnovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century,from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverageequipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers.We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We wintogether as one team.
As Credit Analyst - you will be responsible forposition is responsible for reviewing credit data to evaluate loan requests toapprove or deny applications. You will analyze, discover, escalate, and resolvepotential credit issues.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager -this position will be located in Tampa, FL*.
- Processcustomer credit
- Identifycustomer discrepancies solutions and collect past due
- Issuecredit memos for domestic and international customers
- Documentdecisions in system (e.g. approvals, denials)
- Enterdata into the system and generate outputs or reports
- Escalatebusiness questions to Senior Analysts and Managers
- Understandthe credit function, key policies, and standard operating procedures
- Buildeffective relationships with internal parties to develop solutions and resolveissues collectively
- Perform collections calls of late accounts toaccelerate cash and minimize bad debt losses. Address internal and externalcustomer inquiries and requests.
- Obtain credit hold orders and releases,generate and run credit hold reports, review and verify the credit standingprior to releasing shipments. Obtain proper approvals according to creditrelease policy. Ensure timely release or resolution of orders on hold tooptimize production and customer delivery.
- Review customer accounts for adherence toterms. Make customer calls to resolvedisputes and expedite collection of past due amounts.
- Resolve customer discrepancies. Address discrepancies and unauthorizeddeductions with customers and sales reps for resolution in a timely manner.
- Process Credit Memos as needed. Ensure the proper approval from management isattached. Act as primary back-up to cashapplication position as required. Process credit card payments.
- Perform Month-end tasks - Review Credit / ARwith manager
- Process credit applications. Evaluates terms and credit limits and reviewwith management for approval.
- Bachelor'sDegree; preferably Accounting/Finance or business-related degree; with aminimum of 2 years of closely related Accounting/Finance/Credit experience isrequired. Will consider a minimum of 6 years of closely related experiencein lieu of degree.
- Strongunderstanding of credit policies and procedures.
- Workingknowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Relevantsoftware applications experience is preferred.
- Stronganalytical and mathematical skills
- Basicverbal and written communications skills and ability to work effectively aspart of a team in a fast paced and multi-task environment
- Mustbe well organized and able to function within tight deadlines.
*Welbilt, Inc. providesthe world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents withindustry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutionsare powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise.Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™,Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™,Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands aresupported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and servicebrand, FitKitchen®, our fully integrated kitchen systems brand, andKitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in theTampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21manufacturing facilities.Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity inthe workplace. All applicants shallreceive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race,color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familialstatus, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. Allrecruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basisof individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.