The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Solgar® team is seeking a Credit Analyst to coordinate credits and direct vendor payments for the Natural Products Group (NPG) Sales Team. This individual will be the key point of contact for credit resolution and will act as a liaison between the customer, Sales Team, Customer Care Team and the Finance Department to reconcile and resolve all credit/payment issues.
Solgar® has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 60 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, we have never lost sight of our original mission - to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Our attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled us to set, maintain and continually raise the Gold Standard™ for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.
- Research and resolve credit requests submitted by either the customer or sales rep such as returned merchandise, breakage, shortage, consumer returns, expired products and overstock items.
- Investigate Open Chargebacks requested by accounts.
- Maintain a tracker of all payments and credits sent to the Finance Department for processing and report completed and incomplete transactions.
- Provide customer service and develop relationships with internal/external customers.
- Coordinate and process return authorizations, call tags and claim paperwork in accordance with company policies.
- Compile and submit ad/co-op information to the Finance Department for credit.
- Process direct vendor payments tor organizations such as INFRA and NCG for advertising.
- Partner with key account managers, sales team, and Customer Care to establish and maintain customer relationships by analyzing credit activity, communicating feedback, and identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Provide additional services to support an exciting and rapidly evolving sales environment. This may include programming monthly custom deals and assisting with sales analysis projects.