Job Title: Credit & Collections Analyst
Duration : 12 Month
Location: Carrollton, Texas , 75006
- This role will be very involved in district Collections efforts and will be responsible for functions related to the administration of those efforts. Reporting responsibility of AR results, metrics, and other reports as needed. There will be regular communication with the applicable associates in each office, as necessary, as well as setting expectations, accordingly, related to what is needed to be done locally in order to successfully meet our customer’s expectations so they will pay their invoices timely.
- Makes collection calls to customers in support of the accounts receivable collection efforts for the district.
- Provides detailed accounts receivable report to customers, including invoices
- Answers customer and employee questions concerning open accounts receivables.
- Provides internal reports and queries on a daily, weekly, monthly, and as needed basis.
- Responsible for the completion of general accounting projects as assigned.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as needed.