An innovative and growing tech company in the heart of Chicago is seeking a driven and highly detailed Corporate Paralegal to add to their close knit team. The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for managing corporate governance, assist with contract review, and track filings and data using company CRM systems. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team in a rapidly-growing company that offers generous PTO, 401k, and medical benefits. The salary range for this role is $75-80k.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Paralegal:
- Manage corporate governance and management matters
- Compile, log, and track documents and data
- Coordinate approval process and prepare all related materials
- Coordinate with outside counsel for legal document reviews
- Utilize CRM system to maintain capitalization tables
- Additional administrative tasks and projects as needed