Aerotek is currently seeking students who are interested in an internship opportunity for the summer of 2018. At Aerotek, you can expect a rewarding internship with the opportunity to learn while gaining hands-on experience. Throughout your internship, you will be challenged by being asked to tackle difficult, but exciting tasks while being surrounded by a supportive team and a positive, dynamic work environment.
Departments seeking Interns include:
- Professional Development
- Information Management & Reporting
- Health & Safety
- Business Operations/Operations Support Group
- Front Office/Finance
- Human Resources
- Currently enrolled in college seeking a BA/BS degree. Junior or Senior standing preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Goal driven with problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word a must)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Building customer relationships, conflict resolution, professionalism, detail oriented, strong follow-up skills, multi-tasking skills, the ability to use independent judgment, ability to function in an open environment, the ability to embrace the Allegis Group communication model as appropriate, and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.