The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Training Coordinator will have the responsibility of developing and overseeing the organization’s training program including training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials. He or she will need to work closely with the site leadership team to ensure all approved work rules are followed.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists the Training Manager in preparing, organizing, writing, and providing training for existing and new employees.
- Support the developing, implementing and sustaining of a High Performance System (HPS) culture
- Updates and prepares teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, and multimedia visual aids.
- Coordinate training schedule with the hiring needs of the site.
- Works with management, supervisors and colleagues to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinates and arranges for a training program for entry level warehouse positions.
- Prepares and keeps appropriate forms, records and feedback regarding content, trainers, qualifiers, and training progress.
- Writes job aides, such as checklists, forms and one point lessons as needed.
- Keeps records on training, qualification, and reports metrics and statistical summaries.
- Assist colleagues with problems concerning 'how to' perform specific tasks related to their distribution position.