We are an industry leader in the government services/DoD contracting space looking for a Contracts Lead. This is a new role due to growth within the company and can be located in either Herndon, VA or Camden, NJ. Relocation assistance is available for both locations.
In this role, you will provide guidance relating to programs and business development and oversee and execute contracts in compliance with FAR, DFA and company guidelines.
- Negotiate, prepare and manage contracts for fixed price, time and materials and cost reimbursement projects and programs.
- Work with technical, finance, program and security teams to provide contractual guidance and advice and to provide contract administration.
- Make recommendations as needed for contracts and proposals and provide knowledge of government regulations.
- Support proposal efforts including review of proposal response and review of contract provisions.
- Negotiate and settle contract provisions to minimize risk and support company goals.
- Support business development and program management teams.
- Coordinate with legal teams to provide needed materials and information for contract negotiation, award, and close-out.