The Contracts Specialist is responsible for assisting in the oversight and managing of all aspects of the administration of new and existing software contracts with clients. Provides guidance to Legal and Sales staff to aid in the negotiation of contracts, as well as provide direct support to the Finance team.
- Assist with contract administration, including generating both client and vendor contracts, NDA agreements, add-on agreements, etc.
- Assist with the setup of client details within the Finance system, including invoicing details
- Assist with maintenance of internal Salesforce and SharePoint sites
- Assist with management of internal reports, templates and documentation
- Assist with training of Sales team and other teams on internal processes.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in paralegal studies or a related field
- 3 years' experience with contract administration
- Strong attention to details
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proven excellence in communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skills using MS Office - Excel, Outlook, Word
- Ability to work independently and complete work within agreed deadlines
- Understanding of standard accounting procedures/principles
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a creative and energetic approach to daily work, always seeking new ways to accomplish tasks quickly and efficiently
- Comfortable with tight deadlines, multiple currencies and a diverse work culture
- Experience working with Salesforce.com SpringCM or other contract management software
- Experience with SharePoint
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
- Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.