The Client Engagement Administrator (CEA) is responsible for providing administrative and customer support services to the client and the On-Premise team. The CEA is responsible for ensuring that the contract employees, the client, and the internal team receive superior administrative, accounting, human resource, and customer service support. The CEA is the liaison between the contractors and the Strategic Recruiting Center (SRC) Field Support Group and recruiters regarding all payroll and contractor related issues.
• Provide excellent customer service to contractors, clients, and internal team.
• Collect and maintain all contract employees' payroll, billing, and personnel data required for accounting and recruiting purposes.
• Follow Injury Reporting Protocol and maintain contact with the appropriate internal contact and the local medical facility that provides post-accident care.
• Maintain current payroll information as necessary in Kronos.
• Manage walk-ins and providing documentation to the CEM and CSM
• Assist in facilitating and maintaining the process for pre-employment paperwork and screening to include drug screening.
• Assist in the facilitation of Random Drug Testing.
• Managing daily timecard audit and collection (including contacting contractors and/or clients for missing timecard) in Kronos.
• Manage client specific reports on an as needed basis or as outlined by the Service Agreement.
• Manage attendance tracking and preparing reports for client.
• Manage daily attendance tracking and report to RES missing contractors.
• Manage/review call out line messages and follow up with contractors via phone call
• Manage assignment and distribution of hard hats to new hires.
• Assist in verifying contractor first day of start
• Manage contractor off boarding in Kronos
• Manage time off request documents and coordinate approval with CEM and CSM.
• Manages current contractor roster.
• Maintain a professional work environment in alignment with current client and Aerotek culture.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or prior business experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience with any one or a combination of the following: high volume recruiting, managing a high-volume account, or providing on-premise support to a client
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.