Consumer Loan Doc Reviewer Basic
BC Forward is currently seeking highly motivated Consumer Loan Doc Reviewer Basic opportunity in Fort Monroe, LA
Position Title: Consumer Loan Doc Reviewer Basic
Location: 780 Delta Drive, 1, Monroe, LA 71203
Expected Duration :6 Months with possible extension or conversion to fulltime.
Rate: $16.30/hr on W2.
This is Onsite Job
Reviews loans or loan applications for compliance with state laws, federal regulations and CMMC policies and procedures . Reviews multistate documents and resolves all problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Transactions Specialist II, you will be responsible for the following:
* Performing custodial review of collateral documents in accordance with agency / investor guidelines. On-line procedures are used to ensure that documents are reviewed to current requirements.
* Possess the ability to interact with internal and external customers as well as all levels of management.
* Accurately documenting file review results in collateral tracking system.
* Maintaining production and quality standards to ensure that reviews are completed timely and accurately.
* Certifying loans based on agency guidelines and for 3rd party servicers.
* Tracking and reconciling daily work and performing other duties as assigned.
* Adhering to overtime requirements when necessary as the timely review of loans is critical to the transfer of loans.
* Possess excellent independent judgment, time management, and organizational skills to consistently meet deliverables.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 161224 when responding to this ad.