Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Duration: 04 Months Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
• We are looking for a Sales Compensation & Crediting Analyst to join our Global Sales Compensation team who will be responsible for order review, incentive commission processing and case management functions.
• The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and detail-oriented, with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
• This individual must be capable of providing guidance on resolution while adhering to policies and process.
• This role will be fully engaged in the support of our sales teams and is an outstanding opportunity to partner cross-functionally with our Design and Strategy, Plan Operations and Policy, Reporting and Analytics and Strategy & Enablement teams.
• This role is critical to our monthly and quarterly commission processes.
• Manage the monthly commission process for the core team direct sales.
• This includes understanding and applying the commission plan consistently, ensuring commissions calculations comply with the plan and managing exception requests versus policy.
• Resolve case inquiries and be a trusted advisor to our sales team.
• Frequent communication with account executives and sales management via commission cases.
• Process corrections and adjustments as they arise.
• Provide recommendations to sales leadership and the internal comp management team regarding exceptions requests and case escalations.
• Support a global monthly process and cut-off as part of our sales and commissions process.
• Support both Sales Ops and the Sales Commissions team with training and guidance.
• Assist in researching customer activity to clarify complex transactions and processes.
• Be the trusted partner for all upstream and downstream business functions.
• Provide backup support within the team for the following areas: comp metrics and reporting, accounting schedules, SOX support, Commission checklists and commission administration.
• Document business processes and create desktop procedures for monthly/quarterly close, commission accounting tasks, and audits.