Compensation Analyst I
BCforward is currently seeking for a highly motivated Compensation Analyst@ Indianapolis, IN 46204!!!
- Compensation Analyst
- Indianapolis, IN 46204
- 3 months contract with a possibility of extension
- Responsible for analysis, evaluation, development, design, recommendation and implementation of new and improved compensation programs and policies that provide strong competitive positioning to support salesforce.coms business strategy.
- Reviews and audits overall compensation pay programs and practices to ensure effectiveness and integrity.
- Evaluates positions against market data to ensure competitiveness.
- Plays key role in development, installation and administration of regional salary structures, program communication/education and functional audits.
- Subject matter expert in Compensation acting as a strategic partner with management in assigned internal functions and Employee Success team members.
- Consults with management to advice on decisions related to compensation matters and programs. Consults with business and Employee Success contacts on complex compensation-related projects, identifies appropriate course of action and ensures timely delivery of end product or resolution.
- Responsible for evaluations of job content and formulates recommendations to business on grade, title, pay, employee leveling and FLSA exemption status based on analyses of internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Works closely with the Employee Success Operations function to support ongoing administration of programs, survey participation and ad-hoc market pricings.
- Ensures compensation regulatory requirements are met.
- In coordination with Legal, formulates recommendations regarding FLSA exemptions.
- Utilizes the HRIS system and other software systems to analyze data, create reports, and submit information.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate level 1-2 years' experience.
- compensation experience required.
- Advanced computer skills in HR systems, Excel, Access, and Power Point
- Proven analytical, consulting and communication skills.
- General Human Resources background preferred.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of compensation principles, practices, band procedures. Some travel may be required.
- GRP/CCP certification preferred.
- Experience with Workday, as well as Salary.coms Talent Manager and Comp Analyst tools desirable.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 129280 when responding to this ad.