Complete training in: Sales / Marketing / Management
Businesses that partner with Motown Management come in all shapes, sizes and market caps. Our tried and true sales and marketing system works for them all.
You’re new to the work force but you’re ambitious and looking to hit the ground running. Your communication skills and leadership abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to tar get, educate and persuade new customers to embrace our client’s latest services and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide caliber client service and team building initiatives. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and the Motown Management team. Working with them, you set the vision of the business development strategy.
• Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
• Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
• Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
• Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, and key implementations
• Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
• Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
**This is an entry level position with opportunities for advancement into a senior management role**
• Relevant experience in a leadership role
• Ability to speak English fluently
No experience is necessary, though backgrounds in the following are preferred: athletics, sports, sports management, sports marketing, sales, football, hockey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, rugby, soccer, competition, competitive, coaching, training, teaching, team building, team captain, fraternity, leadership, public speaking, exciting, travel, vacation, traveling, travel agent, outside sales, inside sales, customer service, bartending, bartender, restaurant, restaurant server, restaurant management, retail, philanthropy, fundraising, camping, camp counselor, sports training, fitness, personal trainer, health and wellness, body building, dietician, nutrition, gym, gym membership, membership sales, recruiting, recruitment, team management, swimming, track and field, cross country, volleyball, diving, NCAA, college sports, varsity athletics, varsity sports, college athlete, college athletics, division I, division II, division III, intern, internship, retail, retail management, hotel, hospitality, working out, training, practice, little league, football coach, soccer, soccer coach, eagle scout, boy scout, new grad, december grad, graduate, college graduate
$40,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
Sales, Professional Services, Marketing