Need an internship this summer?
Passed the exams but still need that real world experience?
Look no further, Stand Up Management is looking to bring on 3 sales representatives to the team to start working in our Cleveland office ASAP.
We are looking for 3 highly motivated Sales Representatives who are ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. The successful Sales Representative will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations by handling all existing business and consumer accounts.
Responsibilities for Sales Representative - Entry Level:
• Handling service presentations and contract negotiations.
• Utilizing sales skills to secure service agreements
• Building relationships and building a customer base to promote repeat business
• Providing a high level of customer service before, during, and after the sale to foster long term customer relationships
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong phone and computer skills
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Ability to work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer’s problem
- Monday - Friday hours
- Weekly pay
- Great Work Life Balance
- Weekly office events to network and socialize with other team members
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management, business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing & sales business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing & sales management business, marketing & sales business opportunity, marketing & sales business development, marketing, sales, advertising business, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management.
$35,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
Other, Admin - Clerical, Sales