Now Hiring a Collections Specialist (B2B) to join our team at our Farmers Branch, TX Headquarters, and serve on the front line in one of the most dynamic industries in the world: sports. As a part of the team you will play a key role in keeping assigned accounts in good standings.
- Research and reconciliation of open AR to identify and resolve past due invoices.
- Initiate collections of past due items via telephone and email in order to reduce past due balances.
- Effectively handle high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Thoroughly note all collection activity and follow up on item until final resolution is complete.
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Build and maintain a positive business relationship with internal/external customers.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvements.
- Participate in special projects, and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience in a commercial collections environment with a proven record of reducing past due balances.
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with external and external customers.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- SAP experience
Apply today for consideration. This position will lead to permanent employment