A well-established company in the western suburbs is searching for a Cold Fusion developer to join the team. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience developing, writing code, test, and analyzing software programs and web-based applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently develop, translate, and innovate software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Perform application development work on web-based applications: introducing new functionality, extending existing functionality, and maintaining the existing codebase.
- Collaboratively work with customers to conceptualize and develop new features and functionality.
- Lead in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and code specifications for projects.
- Conduct research on merging software products, languages, and standards in support of development efforts.
- Actively collaborate with, and provide mentorship to, team members.
- Experience using frameworks such as ColdBox, Framework One(FW/1 or CFWheels
- Experience building web applications by both creating and consuming web services using REST and/or SOAP APIs
- Experience using source code control management using GIT (Github, BitBucket, Team Foundation Server)
- Experience working within an agile development process, with the ability to work
- independently and as part of a team.
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus
The company is hiring due to extensive growth! It's a great place to work and provides a solid work/life balance. They look for the best and hire the best. As a proven leader in the industry, they offer great perks and the location is ideal, being right off the highway. Come put your talents to the test!!
This is a Direct-Hire position that offers a competitive salary and solid benefits package. Contact Jason Parker for immediate consideration. 312-667-1651 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]