Seeking a Cloud Identity Engineer to lead complex integration projects and to design solutions for identity platforms serving 40,000+ global users and several mission-critical enterprise applications.
This person will work in an Agile environment as a senior technologist and should be a self-starter with the ability to manage large projects and to work closely with customers and vendors. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required, along with demonstrated leadership skills and a focus on customer satisfaction and customer relationship building.
- Work with software development teams, vendors, service providers and internal stakeholders to integrate applications and systems with the client’s cloud IAM services including Azure Active Directory and ADFS.
- Develop utilities, web pages, and automation related to SSO and identity management including provisioning routines, identity data feeds and Microsoft MIM synchronization extensions.
- Initiate and oversee IAM platform administrative activities including patching and upgrades.
- Initiate and lead design enhancements of individual IAM components and the entire system.
- Delegate implementation tasks and production activities to junior team members.
- Create documents describing IAM systems and processes.
- Manage IAM projects and project plans.
- Key supported technologies include: Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Microsoft Identity Manager.
- Qualifications - External Minimum Requirements 8+ years’ experience in web development