AWS/Azure Security and Automation
Experience – Minimum 5 to 8 Years
- Must be a security and technical expert in Cloud Security technology, architects, designs, systems implementation and integration with deep, specialized knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Responsible for designing and delivering security solutions in Cloud infrastructure based on Cloud security standards, governance and control practices
- Conducts technical research when necessary to contribute to setting cloud security direction and strategy.
- Assists others on own team, or other teams where applicable, on cloud security projects or security-relevant tasks on technical projects.
- Designs, develop and implements new cloud security technologies to support business and technology solutions.
- Assist with the design and development of a multi-account, multi-region, highly available and highly automated Azure/AWS environment to support application development, cloud computing, security, identity and access management, and IT infrastructure
- Understand and contribute to the creation of system support documents, operational procedures, and build Terraform scripts/Cloud Formation templates