Hello Mortgage Industry Professionals,
Our client, in Fort Washington, PA is seeking a Closing Coordinator to join their team. They are looking to pay this team member $20-$24 per hour.
We are a customer-focused, technology-inspired national provider of title insurance, settlement services, and custom solutions for the default and whole loan marketplace. We have an unwavering commitment to provide our clients with innovative solutions and an unparalleled customer service experience. And we believe we are the best in the business.
We are committed to providing a fun, fulfilling, and respectful work environment where our employees can learn and develop professionally, be proud of their work, and build a career that excites them.
- 2+ years of title/mortgage or financial company experience.
- Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook.
- Act as a liaison between Company, the loan officer, processor, and the borrower.
- Review title commitments for vesting and requirements to be satisfied at the table.
- Create CD/ALTA settlement statements for closing packages make all necessary changes for final lender approval and send to external notary/closer.
- Quality control check package prior to sending out to lender for approval.
- Work with outsource/vendor partners and QC CD/ALTA and send for approval.
- Perform final check for taxes, premium, endorsement, vesting and all other checklist items prior to sending to closing.
- Assist with post closing CD/ALTA changes and approvals
- Assist with on-call coverage as needed
- Assist with alternate shifts/weekend coverage when needed
- Assist with preparation of PreCDs
- Work with scheduler to set closing times with customers. Securing notaries for scheduled closings or conducting closings personally as needed.
- Work to obtain additional information as needed by funding group for disbursements
If you are interested please apply using a Word document or call me at (610) 257-3082.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.