The Functional Family Therapy (FFT) Program Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical and administrative oversight of the FFT Program. The Clinical Supervisor provides clinical supervision and documentation review to ensure that services provided are family centered, focused on increasing the youth’s ability to successfully cope with life challenges and build resiliency using fidelity to the Functional Family Therapy (FFT) model. In addition, the FFT Supervisor must ensure that services are provided in a timely manner, are of high quality, are consistent with eligibility criteria and in accordance with the contract/funder, COA standards, agency policies and procedures and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
● Provides consistent and weekly clinical supervision for FFT therapists with an emphasis on assisting therapists’ clinical growth and development.
● Completes weekly review of all documents completed by the FFT therapists to ensure that required documentation for services are within the designated deadlines and adhere to the fidelity of the FFT model.
● Serves as a backup for the FFT therapist, as needed.
● Participates in weekly case consultation with external FFT consultant.
● Works with administrative assistant to ensure accurate tracking and follow-up of all referrals.
● Assigns cases to therapists.
● Participates in ICFH case record reviews to ensure compliance of client charts and program requirements.
● Provides and supports therapists with 24-hour crisis services intended to assist youth and their families to manage crisis situations.
● Attends community functions and meetings as it pertains to the FFT program, as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
● Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Mental Health Counseling.
● Must have and maintain an active Florida License with the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling.
● Must be a Florida approved qualified supervisor or become a qualified supervisor within 60 days of hire.
● Must have a minimum of three years’ experience working with children and/or adolescents with behavioral health needs.
● Must be knowledgeable in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of children/adolescents and families, child development, family functioning, co-occurring disorders, crisis intervention and child abuse and neglect.
● Experience with Functional Family Therapy preferred. Candidates who are not already trained in FFT are expected to maintain a small caseload for a year in order to become certified in FFT and then complete the requirements become a certified FFT supervisor.
Background Screening is required
ICFH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.