Equity Staffing is looking for a Pharmacist for a temporary to hire position. Our client is changing the future of health care and they have the expertise, advanced technology, and global resources to make it happen
• Conduct comprehensive telephonic medication consultations
• Complete a comprehensive medication review of prescription and non-prescription medications
• Document clinical consultations including the plan of care into internal data base
Must have experience:
• Active, unrestricted State of Florida Pharmacy License
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Experience
• Experience working in a call center is a PLUS
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com