Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking a Clinical Coordinator for the MA Program at its New York Metro campus. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
- Supervise the internship program including the coordination and evaluation of all internship sites, making sure that each student who wants an internship has one, intervene on internship sites if problems arise.
- Receiving and checking the Time Sheets, Bi-weekly Evaluation Forms, Mid-Term and Final Evaluations; Grading of all required documents and preparing the Final Grades.
- Responsible for Lab Supplies and Equipment
- Secure guest speakers to integrate career services into MA Program’s courses.
- Work in tandem with Career services for all MA students in their internship to sharpen job readiness skills.
- Participate in functions of the institutional Advisory Councils and strive to attract top-level employers to such Councils.
- Organize the NHA Certification Exams.