Chaney Concepts is looking for a professional customer service minded All-Star to help grow our sales and partner procurement efforts in the Energy industry. You would be in charge of acquiring customers using specific market data and technology tools to help acquire new clients. Chaney Concepts has partnered with the largest energy brokers in North America, to provide the sell the service to business and consumer clients. Our joint partnership is built around providing the highest paid commissions in the industry while helping provide a clear career path of growth. So if you're looking for the next step in your career, this may be right for you.
We are looking for the best of the best, to help with our expansion. We are currently seeking an entry level sales representatives and those interested in growth in management. We have a hands-on program involving training in growth project management, which helps clients expand into new markets and overcome market-specific challenges, and develop talent in individuals who are going to help us manage these expansion teams!
WHY WORK AS A CLIENT SERVICE ASSISTANT?
Our clients are asking for additional locations, each ran by a manager who started in the entry-level position and progressed through our strategic sales and marketing training. All of our positions are entry-level, allow for rapid advancement into a branch-management roll, and involve working with people on a daily basis, as well as being cross-trained in multiple areas of business management.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Travel opportunities
- Great Work Schedule
- Work directly with Energy Brokers
- Learn about the energy sector and contribute to its growth
- Access to professional networking resources
- Generous commission structure (15-30% higher than other structures in the industry)
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, business development, finance, and management
- Learn the lucrative opportunities of the energy industry
- Bonus incentives for top performers
- Quick advancement into management roles based on performance
- FUN, FRIENDLY, EXCITING, AND CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT!
Who are we looking for in a Client Service Assistant?
• Strong sales representatives with sales experience in the field (Energy Sales Experience a Plus)
• Ability to use technology as part of the sale process
• Ability to collaborate well between Sales/Tech/Product Teams
• Willingness to work 5-6 days a week with a fast paced team
• Self starter and quick executer
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Doesn’t need micro management to be effective and complete tasks
• Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
If you like what you've read here, please submit an application and we'll reach out. Not sure this is a fit for you? Shoot us an email and we'll be happy to chat :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management, customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, Entry level sales rep, Outside sales, Entry level outside sales rep, Outside sales rep, Sales and marketing, Team player, Sales, Entry level sales and marketing, Sports-oriented, Help wanted, New grad, Full-time, Director of Sales, Director of Sales Promotions, Distribution Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Field Representative, Field Sales Engineer, marketing, Independent Consultant, International Sales Account Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Major, Account Exec, Major Account Executive, Major Account Manager, Account Representative, Manufacturers Rep, Manufacturers Representative, Market Research, Marketing, Medical Sales, Merchandise Manager, National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Sales Rep, National Sales Representative, Point of Sale Supervisor, Product Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales & Marketing Director, Sales & Marketing Manager, Sales Account Manager, Full Time Sales, Full Time Marketing, Retail Sales, Restaurant Sales, Sales Administrator, and Sales Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Customer Acquisitions, Customer Specialist, Customer Retention, Customers in your local area, National Clients / Customers