A national academic organization in the Rosemont area seeks a Client Services Coordinator to join their team. The Client Services Coordinator will interact with customers and provide excellent customer service. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with excellent problem solving skills and is eager to join an exciting team! The salary for this role is $16/hour during the temporary period.
Responsibilities for the Client Services Coordinator:
- Provide administrative support and client follow up
- Handle complaints and resolve client issues
- Review and manage company reports and records
- Maintain client records and document transactions in relevant logs and databases
- Other duties as requested