Client Account Representative - Customer Service / Sales Support
We are looking for entrepreneurial minded candidates to apply for our Client Account Representative position! We are looking for someone who can guide our campaigns to the next level through creative ideas, supportive teamwork, and innovative account leadership!
Key Responsibilities of the Client Account Representative:
- Client Account Representatives will work on our sales and consulting campaigns, and serve as the primary liaison between clients and their respective customer base. We represent household names in the energy industry.
- Client Account Representatives will master the customer support and sales models through strategic classroom training, continuing education conferences and talent networking. This will include the presentation, closing impulse factors and campaign product knowledge.
- Client Account Representatives will learn invaluable skills essential in any business environment. These skills include public speaking, discipline, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
- Professional demeanor
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Self-motivated desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
- No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentorship.
- We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.