Class A CDL Delivery Driver
Mon-Fri Days; 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
$20.00 per Hour
Three to Six Month Assignment
Supplier to the Gas and Oil Industries seeks a Class A CDL Driver for local deliveries.
Job Purpose: Responsible for delivering material and warehouse and pipe yard operations including pulling stock to fill customer orders, shipping and receiving, inventory management, and warehouse/yard maintenance and upkeep.
Individual must be able to perform the essential duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Deliver material to customers on time, providing excellent customer service;
- Unload material, tools, and equipment from vendor trucks; inspect material for minimum quality requirements;
- Maintain site inventory by assisting in inventory audits;
- Stock and transfer material, tools, and equipment to appropriate shelf, bin, rack, or pipe bundle by a predetermined sequence, including bin location, size, type, style, and length;
- Mark material with correct identifying information;
- Transfer material to and from the shops for modification purposes;
- Assemble customer orders from stock and package orders in boxes and pallets as per customer requirements;
- Pull orders for delivery and stock-to-stock transfer; load onto correct truck or transfer to packing area using a forklift, overhead crane, and heavy equipment;
- Prepare documentation for UPS, LTL, SH, or Air shipments;
- Enter appropriate inventory (incoming and outgoing) information into the SIMS system, as needed;
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness in compliance with OSHA policies;
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned;
- Take reasonable care for the safety and health of yourself and others; report workplace hazards, injuries, or illness immediately.
Any combination of requirements, which provide knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and DOT Medical Card
- Prior Forklift Experience
- Ability to learn Employer’s, federal, health and safety regulations.
- Basic computer skills;
- Basic math and good reading skills.
All Candidates will be Subject to DOT Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]