Humana is hiring Certified Pharmacy Technicians and Techs in Training! As a Certified Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for speaking with Humana members via inbound and outbound calls regarding their prescriptions and maximizing their benefits. Opportunities to Work From Home after 6 months and a $500 retention bonus! We have immediate openings for Pharmacy Technicians, Apply today!
• Talk with existing Humana members, physician offices or pharmacies via inbound and outbound calls
• Educate members on alternative medications and opportunities for cost savings
• Helping our members to maximize their benefits and get the most from their Humana insurance
• Communicate and interact with fellow team members to meet department goals
• Provide counseling and education for Medication Therapy Management (MTM) solutions to patients who are taking multiple medications
• Problem solving with infusion pharmacists and nurses to deliver accurate prescription information
• Coordinating field nursing for home administered medications and supplies needed for home administration
• Enter critical patient information into ScriptMed system, including but not limited to insurance information, medication profile, drug allergies, etc.
• Ensure patients receive their medication both timely and accurately
• Facilitate patients in receiving financial assistance
Opportunities to Work From Home (must be located within commuting distance to the Glendale, AZ office) are available after about 6 months on the team.