We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Cash Management Coordinator
Work Location: Bloomington, MN
Duration: 3 month contract with option to extend or hire
Education/Experience Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus a minimum of one year administrative or banking experience; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Performs simple cash management duties, initiating wire transfers and clearing house transactions, and controlling live checks.
- Serves as liaison between real estate accounting teams and banks for day-to-day activities.Initiates funds transfers for multiple internal and external clients.
- Establishes and maintains bank account information in accounting systems and other records.
- Routinely supports Master Banking Agreement (MBA) accounts.Uploads fraud prevention files through external bank sites.
- Downloads bank account reports from external sites and distributes to internal clients.
- Receives, logs and resolves issues related to negotiable checks.
- Identifies accounts to which funds will be applied.
- Performs other office and administrative duties as assigned.
- May provide training and guidance to others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus a minimum of one year administrative or banking experience.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products).
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.