Do you have sales or insurance experience? As a Medicare Sales Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering New Hire sales training, including soft skills and technical skills. If you do not have your Ohio Health Insurance license, but are interested in this opportunity, please apply! We can help you obtain the licensing! Agents you train will be provided 100% of their leads; their time is spent selling – not prospecting! We look for individuals who enjoy working in an environment that is as fun as it is meaningful and can ensure that our customers receive extraordinary service.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Able to demonstrate sales techniques and coach across various levels of sales experience. Assess participant and class performance, as well as demonstrate patience with all types of learners.
- Abide by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Marketing Guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Able to provide a multimodal training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities and on-the-job training.
- Train your classes proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required. Must be enthusiastic and comfortable in front of large groups of people (class sizes: 25+).
- Compliance to all Teleperformance and client Security policies, HR and Operations procedures, etc., including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Through demonstrated individual performance, promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in dealing with Teleperformance employees, vendors, customers and the community.