Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic andenergetic individual looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career?Are you looking for employment at a company that is passionate about what theydo, then join us!
DialAmerica is one of the nation’s largestprivately owned telemarketing companies and we are seeking a CallCenter Sales Representative to join our growing team of call centerprofessionals.
We are looking for a high-energyindividual who possesses a positive attitude. If you fit that description andare looking for a career with flexibility, opportunity, and in a familyatmosphere, then this role is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Call Center Sales Representative youare responsible for making or receiving sales and marketing calls on behalf ofour clients, selling products and services as assigned. You will be responsiblefor the quality of the call, handling the call in a timely manner and youreffective communication used while engaging the prospective customer and sellingclient product and services.
Additionalresponsibilities for the position include:
• Contacting our clients' prospective customers to offer their products orservices and enhancing our clients' existing customer accounts by utilizing various marketing strategies
• Continually maintaining working knowledge of our client’s products, servicesand promotions
• Maintaining high quality standards while making recommendations according tocustomer’s needs
• Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details ofinquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions taken
This position willrequire you to work the following hours:
Part Time and Full Time Shifts availablebetween 8AM – 11PM
Must commit to working one weekend day
• Weekly Paychecks
• Referral Bonus
• Flexibility in scheduling
• 401(k) plan
• Paid on the job training
• Friendly Team Environment
• Supportive & Motivating Staff to help you succeed
• Positive, Professional, and Upbeat work environment
• We Promote from within!
How to Apply :
If you are interested in theabove-mentioned position, please submit an application by clicking on thereferenced link.If you have any additional questions, pleasecontact our Recruiting Office at 412-921-3425 between the hours of 9a-6pMonday-Friday.