We offer our employees the following competitive benefits package:
• Full and part-time opportunities
• Guaranteed weekly pay plus performance incentives
• Referral incentives and promotions
• Flexibility in scheduling
• 401(k) plan
• Paid on the job training, weekly pay checks and direct deposit
• Friendly team environment
• Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
• Positive, professional, and upbeat work environment
• Opportunities for advancement - we promote from within
• On the job training, NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
At DialAmerica, we believe in promoting people from within. In fact over 90 percent of our contact center management team and 62 percent of our headquarters management team began their careers as agents. Our employees find that we provide numerous opportunities that go well beyond where they started at the company.
While we have both part and full-time opportunities, we recognize that a part-time career is a preference for most of our employees. We work with you to determine the right schedule and offer programs to help you balance your work and personal obligations. We have morning or evening shifts to help cater to your lifestyle needs.
Family owned and operated by the Conways for more than 50 years, DialAmerica maintains a family-business heritage that extends to every employee. We foster a supportive work environment to help all members of our family succeed.
Performance Based pay
At DialAmerica we want our people to give their best at all times. We know that for this to happen we need to create an inclusive environment that rewards and recognizes their achievement and underscores the value of their contributions. With a structured base salary and DialAmerica's incentive plans, employees can earn money in a family-oriented environment dedicated to their success and personal growth. We go out of our way to show our agents that they are highly valued.
Monthly theme celebrations
Quarterly agent appreciation weeks
Our recognition programs help employees set tangible goals and add a layer of motivation and fun!
Our ideal Customer Service/Sales Representitive candidate will possess:
• Computer and data entry skills
• Reliable and dependable work habits
• Energy and enthusiasm!
• Strong communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Friendly, conversational and engaging phone presence
• Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
At DialAmerica, It's Simple; We Love Our People!
We believe that people will always be the heart of our success. That is why we truly value our employees and work to inspire them. When these two powerful elements intersect at a workplace-ordinary people do extraordinary things.
We are committed to delivering a work experience that is rewarding and fun, and are proud to have one of the longest tenured management staff in the industry. At DialAmerica, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth.
Benefits of Joining the DialAmerica Family
At DialAmerica we are not your typical company, we provide flexible and professional opportunities in a great working environment.
We invite you to find out more about our company. Below is the link to our website and application. Any questions feel free to call us at 865-531-2110