Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic individual looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career? If you want to work with people who are passionate about what they do, then look no further and join us!
DialAmerica is seeking Call Center Specialists to join our growing team of professionals. As a Call Center Specialist you will be responsible for making calls regarding our current customer's accounts as well as the quality of the call, handling the call in a timely manner using effective communication engaging the prospective customer to sell client product and services.
We are looking for high-energy individuals who are conversational, articulate and engaging who possesses a positive attitude. If you fit that description and are looking for a career with flexibility and opportunity in a family atmosphere, then this role is the ideal opportunity for you!
Additional responsibilities for the position include:
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of our client's products, services and promotions
- Maintain high quality standards while making recommendations according to customer's needs
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions taken
- Consulting with existing customers to recommend a variety of products and services to meet their needs
- Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of additional services.
- Listen and respond to customers to resolve issues in a friendly and professional manner
- Update customer accounts accurately and efficiently
- Part-time & Full-Time opportunities
- Guaranteed weekly pay plus performance incentives
- Referral bonus, incentives and promotions
- Flexibility in scheduling
- 401(k) plan
- Paid on the job training
- Weekly pay checks and direct deposit
- Friendly team environment
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Positive, professional, and upbeat work environment
- Opportunities for advancement - we promote from within
- Weekly compensation
- Health care coverage available after 3 months
At DialAmerica, It's Simple; We Love Our People
We believe that people will always be the heart of our success. That is why we truly value our employees and work to inspire them. When these two powerful elements intersect at a workplace-ordinary people do extraordinary things.
We are committed to delivering a work experience that is rewarding and fun, and are proud to have one of the longest tenured management staff in the industry. At DialAmerica, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth.
Benefits of Joining the DialAmerica Family
At DialAmerica we are not your typical company, we provide flexible and professional opportunities in a great working environment.
At DialAmerica, we believe in promoting people from within. In fact over 90 percent of our contact center management team and 62 percent of our headquarters management team began their careers as agents. Our employees find that we provide numerous opportunities that go well beyond where they started at the company.
While we have both part and full-time opportunities, we recognize that a part-time career is a preference for most of our employees. We work with you to determine the right schedule and offer programs to help you balance your work and personal obligations. We have morning or evening shifts to help cater to your lifestyle needs.
Family owned and operated by the Conways for more than 50 years, DialAmerica maintains a family-business heritage that extends to every employee. We foster a supportive work environment to help all members of our family succeed.
Performance Based pay
At DialAmerica we want our people to give their best at all times. We know that for this to happen we need to create an inclusive environment that rewards and recognizes their achievement and underscores the value of their contributions. With a structured base salary and DialAmerica’s generous incentive plans, employees can earn top dollar in a family-oriented environment dedicated to their success and personal growth. We go out of our way to show our agents that they are highly valued. Our recognition program is segmented into three categories, including:
Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly formal reward and recognition
Monthly theme celebrations
Quarterly agent appreciation weeks
Our recognition programs help employees set tangible goals and add a layer of motivation and fun!
If you are interested in a position with DialAmerica, please submit an application by clicking on the referenced link. Please call Erin or Shana if you have any additional questions at 412-921-3425.
Job SnapshotBase Pay $8.00 - $11.00 /Hour Other Pay Incentive based pay. Referral bonus plan. 401K Plan. Employment Type Full-Time/Part-Time Job Type Customer Service, Sales, Marketing Education High School Experience None Manages Others No Relocation No Industry Sales - Marketing, Telecommunications, Consumer Products Required Travel None Job ID 336