Our company has immediate opening for a Bilingual or Non-bilingual Customer Service Rep for our client located in Columbus, OH .
The position of Customer Service Rep entails being the primary customer support for our energy brokers. Success in this position requires that the Customer Service Rep is able to work independently with little to no supervision to provide immediate availability, be professional, and provide proper documentation to our clients within our systems.
The Customer Service Rep position demands outstanding reliability and follow-through and requires excellent communication skills including active listening skills, efficient problem-solving and presentation skills. The ideal Customer Service Rep will be a highly self- motivated and must maintain a competitive drive and thrive to succeed.
Responsibilities for Customer Service Reps:
• The Customer Service Rep will partner with energy brokers to inform clients of energy solutions and exceed all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
• Problem Resolution: A big part of maintaining the relationships with existing customers includes problem solving by the Customer Service Rep.
• Responsiveness: The Customer Service Rep will provide responsive consultations and presentations to business clients daily to cover energy savings.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS:
• High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Multi-task and prioritize required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context,
• Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
Candidates with experience in the following are encouraged to apply:
human resources, recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, sales rep, marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales.
$35,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
Customer Service, General Business, Insurance