- In this role, candidates will be introduced to top of the line selling processes through a training program which will give them exposure to each stage of a technology sale.
- This program requires each candidate to work through several inside sales roles eventually leading in to field sales.
- Roles include sales support, renewal sales, and inside product sales.
- Once the candidate masters these roles and the company selling process, new advancement opportunities to field sales will be made available.
- Excellent communication skills with strong relationship building skills
- Ability to assess information, determine and address problem areas, formulate relevant solutions, and present the solution effectively
- Intermediate level of expertise using MS Excel, and MS Word
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, telephone communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
- Must have an effective and professional demeanor in all interactions with co-workers
- Must be flexible, dependable and have a willingness to learn, excel and master their position as well as assist where and when needed
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Extracurricular and leadership activities preferred
- Internships in Sales related jobs preferred
- Experience with MS Office preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accomm[email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.