The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Supports ACG’s Enterprise Business Continuity (BC) program by coordinating the development of an enterprise BC program and supporting and fostering the development, on-going maintenance and administration of related BC plans. Responsibilities include:
- Conducting Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) planning, assessment, analysis, reporting, testing, and follow-up for all enterprise stakeholders.
- Developing BC/DR programs assuring that key business operations can be conducted and resumed in face of or following interruptive events.
- Developing BC/DR processes and programs that identify and mitigate likely threats or risks to key business operations and resources (people, property, and systems), as well as key internal and external dependencies.
- Developing policies and procedures that provide consistent and strategic BC/DR direction and oversight for varied programs, and can be audited broadly for compliance.
- Developing collaborative BC/DR strategies, plans and exercises that continually improve the resiliency of the enterprise.
- Reporting, presenting and communicating BC/DR issues and recommendations effectively and routinely.
- Working with BC/DR vendors to leverage third-party resiliency services to augment internal capacities where appropriate.
- Working with various automated software tools to ensure consistent reporting, compliance with enterprise BC standards and programs, and senior leadership direction.
- Related BC/DR certification such as Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP).
- Industry certifications in the areas of Information Security/Systems preferred.
- Understanding of modern business continuity and/or disaster recovery concepts and best practices. Demonstrated understanding in formulating strategies, alternatives and recommendations.
- Understanding of crisis operations, risk management and crisis communication.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage tactical (daily) operations and participate in development of strategic program plans.
- Results-oriented person with strong delivery focus who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are critical, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze semi-quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical/process requirements, and prioritize tasks.
Work Environment:Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Science or other related field.
- Experience within the business continuity and disaster recovery disciplines that included
3 or more years of experience implementing and managing enterprise BC solutions/programs and/or work experience in information systems support and administration or risk management.Knowledge and Skills:
- Key disaster recovery skills including recovery gap assessments, development of short-term and long-term disaster recovery strategies on a broad-scale (enterprise, multi-business unit or regional), requirements analysis (BIA/RA), policies, frameworks/templates, testing (simulation and tabletop BC/DR), training, and reporting/compliance.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, including written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with BC standards (e.g., ISO 22301, FFIEC, etc.)
- Development and leadership of high impact projects and programs.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.