IT Business Analyst
- Document IT strategic planning through models, diagrams, and presentations using tools such as Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Develop and maintain IT roadmaps utilizing swimlane diagrams, Gantt charts, and similar tools
- Partner with IT and the business to support the documentation and maintenance of IT policies, practices, and procedures
- Engage with IT process owners to understand process steps, draft procedures using MS Visio, MS Word, etc., and drive toward completed documentation that aligns with the IT Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) program
- Engage policy and procedure owners as necessary to ensure deadlines are met, approvals obtained, guidelines followed, and repository / system of record are up-to-date as defined by the IT GRC program
- Coordinate execution of control mechanisms and testing against technical procedures via requests to technical owners
- Ensure controls are being executed timely and accurately, that they are documented in the repository system with required artifacts (SharePoint & Service Now).
- Provide assistance to Internal Audit team, external auditors, and technical owners to ensure timely, quality and compliant results
- Analyze IT process challenges to formulate practical solutions through use of software, analytical tools and techniques, business process knowledge, technical knowledge, and general common sense
- Help promote others to follow and conform to applicable policies, procedures and processes
- Manage and organize IT related meetings, prepare meeting agendas, and record and maintain meeting minutes
- Foster relationships and engage in regular communications with IT, vendors, and corporate customers
- Consistently deliver quality services regarding important issues / priorities and deadline-sensitive information
- Execute and facilitate improvements to resource management including license management, audit support, training, and entitlements
- Support IT financial planning and monitoring processes and activities
- Drive improvements to financial management to most effectively invest financial resources through all aspects of IT including forecasting, purchasing, asset management, service utilization, value realization, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related field strongly preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- 3 + years experience in business process analysis, project methodology, or systems development life cycle.
- Experience working in IT
- Experience with formal documentation throughout the SDLC process.