As a Business Analyst, Sales Productivity, your mission is to ensure that deep insights generated through sales analytics, processes, and tools translate into scalable impact within the organization. Using your proven analytical abilities, you work with multiple sources of quantitative and qualitative data to produce insights for business problems. You focus on providing high caliber, quality deliverables and use top tier communication and relationship-building skills to provide excellent customer service.
You are a self-starter who is proactive, collaborative, flexible and adaptable. You consistently exhibit domain knowledge and expertise in key industry and organizational areas. As a result, you are seen as a strategic partner to senior business leaders with high visibility across the organization. You are able to see the long-term impact of today's decisions, supporting a rapidly changing organization. You will have an impeccable level of integrity and drive to get things done.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Work cross-functionally to identify and prioritize business problems
- Ensure sales teams are armed with insights and tools to deliver growth. This includes developing comprehensive and automated sales process management to increase lead conversion and successfully launch effective sales tools to grow sales pipeline, reduce cycle time and enhance average deal size.
- Effectively communicate solution benefits and ROI to business users to drive adoption
- Regularly evaluate and audit sales operations analytics, processes and tools to ensure they are keeping up with changes in the business
- Exhibit tangible domain knowledge and expertise within all partnerships and specializations
- Ensure compliance with current organizational structure, territory policies, realignment processes, ownership rules, data integrity and operating agreements
- Areas of focus include but are not limited to territory optimization, market targeting and segmentation, measuring sales effectiveness, trend analysis, pipeline forecasts and sales tool training
- Take ownership of Sales Operations case queues and meet team SLA's
- Align with CB Analytics to ensure consistency in data and reporting information
Core Competencies: To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in Sales Operations procedures
- Results Orientation: The ability to focus on the desired result of one's own or one's unit's work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Flexibility: Openness to different and new ways of doing things
- Thoroughness: Ensuring that one's own work is complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in sales, sales operations, or consulting role
- Advanced analytical and modeling skills with the ability to interpret and analyze data
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills and ability to communicate key information and status to Executive leadership.
- Excellent customer service skills required. Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills including the ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations.
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Tableau; Einstein Analytics a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business or related field
*CareerBuilder employees are currently remote. We do have offices based in Chicago and Atlanta. When it is safe to return to the office, you will have the ability to continue to be remote or utilize the Chicago or Atlanta offices as determined by your manager.