We are hiring an Brand Ambassador for one of the leading marketing and promotional advertising firms in the country! This Schaumburg area firm creates unique campaigns for some of the biggest brands and newest break-out products on the market. They are in immediate need of a dedicated entry-level professional who can take on big responsibility and bring passion to their job.
About the Position:
As an Brand Ambassador, you will serve as an integral part of our client’s Marketing and Sales team. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple departments, assisting with Marketing and Communications for the company, manage direct consumer communication, and participate in comprehensive management training designed to give you the keys to a successful career path with the company.
Major Responsibility Areas:
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovering of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, marketing, public relations, HR, etc.
• Creating consumer Marketing & Sales opportunity for revenue
These are personal traits that will best help the Brand Ambassador to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
• Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, be easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
• (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success an asset. However, our client offers paid training and no experience is required.
• Must have wide range of experience and understanding of marketing fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
• Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction an asset.
**Experience in the below industries are PREFERABLE**
~ Marketing & Advertising ~
~ Sports & Athletics ~
~ Entertainment ~
~ Military ~
~ Finance & Accounting ~
~ Restaurants and Bar tending ~
~ Management ~
~ Customer Service ~
All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following degrees/experiences are the best matches:
Communications * Business administration * Management * Advertising * Marketing * Public Relations * Political Science * Psychology * Military * Sports Management * Athletic Experience
marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin
Entry Level candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.
Sales and Marketing confidential
Entry level candidates with the following interests should apply:
Entry level customer care marketing - marketing & sales, entry level marketing - entry level marketing customer relations, entry level customer acquisition, entry level marketing conversion, entry level sales, marketing customer renewal, marketing retention, entry level marketing research, marketing effectiveness, provides face to face marketing service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant marketing management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in marketing hospitality, entry level marketing evaluation, customer loyalty, entry level sales service adviser, marketing analyst, marketing associate, entry level marketing consultant, marketing adviser, entry level relationship marketing management
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management, business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing & sales business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing & sales management business, marketing & sales business opportunity, marketing & sales business development, marketing, sales, advertising business, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management.
US-IL-Surrounding, Batavia, OakBrook & Schaumburg Area
$40,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
Retail, Sales, Marketing
W-2, Paycheck Weekly