A locally owned, frac sand solutions and logistics company is looking to add a Billing Supervisor to their close knit team in the Fort Worth area. Aside from a stellar benefits package the company offers a casual work environment and family oriented atmosphere that is hard to beat. This is a direct placement opportunity.
- Base salary of $70k plus discretionary bonus of up to 10%
- Match 3.5% on up to 6% contributions to 401(k)
- Fully paid employee/ employee & spouse insurance program
The billing supervisor will report directly to the assistant controller and is responsible for managing a team of 3 billing specialists. The Billing Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the processing of $500 million worth of invoices, reconciliations between invoices and sales force system orders. Must ensure the proper documentation of the billing group and will have direct contact with customers for final billing. The Billing Supervisor will also follow up with customers on collections related issues. The right candidate will also be helping with phase two of the implementation of Microsoft D 365, and assisting in writing the S.O.P.'s related to its use.
- 5+ years of experience in billing/receivables experience
- Prior management experience is required
- Microsoft D 365 experience is required
- Must have strong math, communication, and organizational skills
- Confident, professional demeanor a must