Aerotek is currently hiring Medical Billing & Collections Bank Management Processors for a company in Mifflinburg, PA.
In this position you will be responsible for the tracking of all bank deposits to the bank and entry of all deposits into our internal software system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Calculates the amount to transfer to the corporate bank account once the reconciliation process for all deposits on the daily deposit report is completed
- Checks copies for each batch from the mail clerk and completes the corresponding blue sheet packet upon receipt of the confirmed deposit ticket
- Completes and processes blue sheet within IMBS Bank Management once the necessary work on the daily deposit report and EOB are completed
- Creates deposit tickets once reconciliation of tapes is completed
- Delivers white portion of the deposit ticket to the mail clerk for deposit at the bank
- Enters EFT into Bank Management when an EFT deposit is identified
- Identifies the corresponding EFT once an EOB is received or files EOB until the EFT is received
- Inputs batches into IMBS Bank Management once all required documents are attached to the Blue Sheet and packet is complete
- Maintains partially completed Blue Sheets in a filing cabinet, by deposit date, until the EOB is received
- Matches refund request copies to the Approved Refund Request and creates a batch for each refund
- Partially completes an IMBS Bank Management Deposit Control Sheet for each bulk check batch
- Reviews each EOB for any offsets
- Reviews the Daily Deposit Report to identify all EFT's or other deposits, once all prior day physical deposits are verified
- Sends Blue Sheet packet to Posting Clerk to post
- Sends Yellow Sheet packet to the Posting Clerk and the original check to the RS
- Verifies the batch total so that the Collection Supervisor can perform the reconciliation to the Mail Clerk batch total
- Performs other duties as assigned
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.