We are looking to interview Bilingual Administrative Assistant candidates for our client in Tamarac.
Hours of operation: 8AM-5PM, M-F (Temp to hire)
Pay Rate: $17 per hour
- Filing and documenting financial paperwork
- Logging into Outlook and responding to emails, including sending out attachments via email
- Accurate recording of numbers and figures for customers and clients alike
- Carrying around piles of paperwork to and from the office down to the Mail Room
- Verifying paperwork and numbers regarding investment funds
- Demonstrating knowledge of Admin/Clerical work in a fast pace environment, should the pace itself increase
- Using Quickbooks to accurately enter numbers and figures
Requirements (Must have all of these before applying):
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of Administrative/Clerical work experience under your belt.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook. Experience with Quick books is a requirement.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish.
- Must be professional and show a reliable employment history.
- Must be punctual and on time ALWAYS.
- Must be able to easily adapt and communicate well to others.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic understanding of numbers and figures regarding finances, regardless of being in an Admin position.
Please contact me if you are interested by email Send an email message to the following address: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Reach out to me there and I will look over your resume to see if you prequalify. Thanks!