Previous Sales Experience is NOT Required, but a Motivated, Compassionate & Optimistic Attitude is!
Come and see why National General Insurance has been voted as a "Great Place to Work" for 2 Years in a Row!
- Paid Curriculum Based Training Program! We will cover your licensing fees and get you licensed in Life & Health!
- Financial Stability! First 6 Months Earning Potential: $30k; 1st Year Earning Potential: $60-70k; 2nd Year Earning Potential: $75-90k; 3rd Year: $80-100k; Rockstar Benefit Advisors Earn: $150k+ annually
- Paid Renewal Bonuses, Conversion Bonuses, & Quality Assurance Bonuses Monthly! Vacation Getaways & Raffle Bonuses! Work Hard/ Play Hard Culture!
- Work from the Comfort of Your Own Home!
- Rapid Career Growth within our Growing Company!
- Warm Leads Provided! No Need to build your own pipeline or pay for your leads!
- Full Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Matched 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, 18 Days of PTO; 11 Paid Company Holidays; Employee Discount Programs, Employee Referral Program, Family Oriented Company Culture!
- Up to a $2500 sign-on bonus
The Benefit Advisor will primarily drive Medicare Sales through professional and consultative selling on plan options in prospect areas while in an inside sales environment. Additionally, Benefit Advisors may have some opportunity with some IFP (Individual & Family plans) and Ancillary Product Sales through consultative selling on plan options.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Receive inbound calls from customers who have questions on health insurance options in 13-50 states
- Make outbound sales calls on a variety of sales campaigns
- Benefit Advisor will recommend plans and enroll prospects based on the customer's needs
- Quote, present, and close sales while overcoming objections
- Follow up on "book of business" on a consistent basis by making outbound follow up calls to prospects
- Provide a positive customer experience with excellent customer satisfaction
- Meet sales and productivity goals on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Update customer file in CRM with summary of interaction
- On-site regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Complete New Hire Technical Training Program
- Active and valid Life and Health license or ability to acquire as part of our training program within 60 days of hire
- Ability to be qualified by Department of Insurance to be appointed as a licensed sales agent by multiple insurance carriers - which may include additional criminal background and credit checks as required by the Department of Insurance and/or Center for Medicare Services
- Demonstrates adequate/accurate typing speed while talking to the customer
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of billing guidelines
- Demonstrate professional phone etiquette
- Demonstrate proficiency with Sales systems
- Excellent listening skills
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and navigational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent work ethic and adherence to work schedule
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Self-starter who is highly motivated
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 2+ years sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- 2+ years of Accident and Health insurance industry experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a blended call center environment