The Field Care Manager/ Behavioral Health Specialist 2 employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to manage a member's physical, environmental and psycho-social health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. May create member care plans. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Master’s in behavioral health field including; Social Work or Adult/Geriatric Counseling
- LCSW or equivalent for the state
- 3 years working in a clinical setting
- Experience in a fast pace/high volume environment
- Experience with MS Outlook
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills and strong emotional intelligence
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- This role is Monday- Friday, 8-5:00(CST) in clinic location , potential ability and flexibility to work between locations, based on business need
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Three years’ experience working in an outpatient setting ( Primary Medical Care)
- Trained in behavioral medicine and health psychology concepts
- Trained in social, systems and familial aspects of psychological and medical conditions
- Trained in substance abuse identification and treatment
- Bilingual( Spanish/English) with the ability to read and write without assistance
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
- Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours