B2B Sales Associates
We are a team of consultants passionate about building a brand and broadening our clients’ customer bases. We have built our team on a business model with a combined integrity and dedication of the team members. We have already built quite an impressive client base and are expanding operations. When you join our team as a B2B Sales Associate you are joining a team that is going places!
B2B Sales Associate Personal Qualifications:
- A team-focused driving ambition.
- An abundance of enthusiasm.
- Self-motivated and Self-starter.
- Able to take responsibility and act with accountability.
- Ability to work in teams or individually as needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Capacity to engage with literally any B2B Sales client in any industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to re-orient the ‘pitch’ when losing customer engagement.
- Great listener – pitching per what the customer is saying.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills a MUST!
The Role of a B2B Associate:
- Analyze and research business to business prospects targeted for the client’s industry.
- Generate and qualify the short list of B2B Sales leads by looking closely at business to business prospects.
- Promote the client’s brand, services and/or product line when engaging with leads.
- Continually refine lead and prospect generation skills.
- Learn and master the art of networking.
- Engage with B2B Sales prospects (face-to-face)
- Quote prices and upsell services as needed to close the deal!
- Be passionate about the clients’ brands, products, and services.
- Join in any B2B Sales meetings, consulting activities or live events as required.
- Travel to and from client and customer sites or event venues.
Education & Experience:
There are no special educational pre-requisites or B2B Sales experience needed. However, having said that, any marketing or sales experience would be great towards your advantage. We train from within and we will cross train so that’s an education in itself!
Here’s what we’d like:
- The level of education (not a B2B Sales Associate requirement but nice).
- Experience selling in any mode – online, direct face-to-face marketing or via phone.
- Some working knowledge of marketing and the concept of B2B lead generation a real plus.
To make an application to become a B2B Associate, simply submit your resume by clicking the Apply button below. We look forward to hearing from you today!
Apply if you have the following experience: promotional marketing, marketing management, customer service business people, customer service, customer service representative, customer service and sales, customer service associate, customer service manager, customer service account manager, customer service account representative, customer service account executive, business to business customer service, b2b customer service, customer service and consulting, customer service relationship, customer relations, customer relations manager, customer relationship manager, customer service and relationship, customer service professional, customer service and consulting, customer service for businesses, customer service and account management, customer service and account sales, international customer service, national customer service, national customer service account manager, national customer service account executive, customer service for sports, athletics and customer service,
$40,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
Customer Service, Sales, Insurance
Annual Residual Income!!!!